Get The Latest Horse Racing Betting Tips At Racebets India – It’s November, which means the Melbourne Cup, the annual $8 million race that stops the nation, is on Tuesday November 1 at Flemington Racecourse.
The race will be run over 3200 meters and will feature the best horses from Australia and overseas in handicap conditions.
Get The Latest Horse Racing Betting Tips At Racebets India
Winning connections will bring in 4.4 million. USD and Verry Elegant won last year’s event. Other recent winners include Promises and Declaration, Twilight Payments and CrossCounter.
Midlands Grand National Tips
Historically, this has been the toughest race to win every year. We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
This author has announced the winner in two of the last three years, Woo & Declare (2019) and Very Elegant (2021), and we hope to have her again in 2022!
Overseas runner Deauville Legend looks set to start favourite, with no other horse rated at single-digit odds. However, Montefilia, Realm of Flowers and Without Fighting received market support.
1. Golden Journey – The six-year-old French-bred has been linked to the successful Maher/Eustace stable since arriving in Australia earlier this year. In good pre-race form, second in the G1 Caulfield Cup and third in the G3 Naturalist Stakes. A radar blip in the G1 Cox plate at short range will not affect his chances in this race. Gold Trip has just one career G2 win in France and will favor the distance. One question is that it has to carry a maximum weight of 57.5 kg. Certainly among the main difficulties in the race.
Essential Uk Horse Racing Betting Tips For Beginners
2. Duais – Early Cup favorite Duais is off the market and is now more likely than previously expected. The filly had a difficult time with this preparation, failing to place in any of the starts. Nevertheless, the five-year-old showed what a great horse he is in the autumn, winning the G1 Australian Cup and G1 Tancred Stakes. Having done well on her last start in the G1 Caulfield Cup, she could rise here and despite her recent form, Duais cannot be discounted.
3. The Order of the Knights – An impressive track record of extreme mobility, taking care of Melbourne whether it’s raining or not. The gelding won the G1 Sydney Cup over the same distance earlier this year and has run consistently well in preparation, finishing third in the G1 Caulfield Cup and winning the G2 Chelmsford Stakes. Aging would be correct, and the wide gate is only a minor concern.
4. Montefilia – A four-time Group 1 winner, Montefilia comes into the race in good form and will be at his peak for the Cup. Trainer David Payne gradually increased the mare’s distance from one mile to 2000 in preparation, after which she ran just one distance in the G1 Caulfield Cup. Being forced to carry 55.5kg is hard to ask of a mare in this race and is the only possible request. Among the best horses in this race, could we see class dominance like Very Elegant last year? There is a very good chance that we will.
5. Numeric – Solid ride in the G1 Caulfield Cup, finishing fifth and just 1.2 lengths from the winner. The gelding has finished second in his two previous starts in this preparation and favors the longer distance. It seems that the odds have been exceeded and the original place.
Betting On The Belmont Stakes? 8 Tips For Picking Winners From Handicapping Pros
6. No Struggle – Many want the overseas star to aim for the Cup. With seven wins in 17 career starts, he is a proven winner who can certainly cause problems in this area. Last raced five weeks ago and finished second in the List at Newmarket in the UK. In search of this race.
7. Kimura – Previous Group 2 winner in Ireland. It will be his first start in Australia as he is 51 days out since finishing eighth in the G1 Irish St. Leger Stakes. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the five-year-old get a place in the Cup.
8. Legend of Deville – It seems like a horse to beat and the market reflects that. The lightly raced gelding has three wins and three placings in seven career starts to date. A brilliant foreigner, already successful at group level early in his career. Will fight at the very end and become the first favorite to win in almost a decade.
9. Stockman – Bought in preparation, took the St Leger Stakes at Randwick two weeks ago and had some solid outings before that. He would be eighth over 2,000 when he ran in the Gold Cup at Hale last Saturday. Came home strong to finish seventh in the G1 Sydney Cup over this distance earlier this year. A low gate has been developed, but it should be improved.
Gold Cup Betting Tips: Conflated Can Do It
10. Pledge and Declaration – Winner of the 2019 Melbourne Cup but has not won a race since. With a pair of solid results in the G1 Caulfield Cup and G3 Bart Cummings looks poised to return to his best at this spring’s carnival, which has to be respected. Not without the possibility of becoming a two-time winner.
11. Youngworth – Finished 10th in G1 Cox Plate and third in G1 Turnbull. Enjoys long rides and will be able to go the distance, that much we know for sure. It has been specially trained for this race and if he is lucky in transit it may be there. The gelding will have to clear a wide draft but if he is at his best he can run the drum.
12. Ho Ya Mal – Another well-known foreign prospect. The three-year-old has a strong career record with two wins and six placings from nine starts. He had nearly two months off the track after finishing second in the G1 English St. Leger Stakes in September. Has all the potential and will love it at this distance.
13. Serpentine – Quick backup after finishing second in the G2 Archer Stakes on Derby Day. Blinkers on for the first time in this race and bettered the previous effort. There was still a lot of improvement needed, and this created a strong barrier.
In Play Horse Racing Betting Strategies: Tips And Insights
14. Daqiansweet Junior – One of the only horses in the running to win the G2 Adelaide Cup over 3200m this year. This preparation didn’t really set the world on fire, but it will be fresh after a month off. In the best location.
15. Grand Promenade – Finished sixth in last year’s Melbourne Cup but in much better form. Finished fourth in the G2 Moonee Valley Cup last start but will face tough opposition here. Another one of those outside the field doesn’t seem likely.
16. Arapahoe – Second in the Randwick St. Leger Stakes in his last start and won the G3 Premier Cup in August. A soft track may be good for the gelding, but the win will be a big surprise.
17. Emissary – G3 Geelong Cup race last time out with three winners in this race. It runs consistently and pulls beautifully. Every opportunity.
Best Horse Racing Betting Tips
19. Smokin’ Romans – Started favorite in the G1 Caulfield Cup but disappointed to finish seventh and 2.3 lengths behind the winner. Previously, the six-year-old gelding dominated the G1 Turnbull Stakes as well as the G3 Naturalist Stakes. Looking to amend his recent run and looks a good chance on Tuesday, Jamie Kah will be looking for his first Melbourne Cup win.
20. Rose of Tralee – Finished ninth in the Melbourne Cup last year. Prep has been in poor form, finishing 13th in the G1 Caulfield Cup and the last Listed race before that. Given its recent form, numbers have probably been made in this area.
22. High Emotion – Lightest weight, only 50 kg. G3 won the Bendigo Cup last time and won this preparation. It will be necessary to improve, but not without the possibility of taking place.
23. Explanation – Preparations didn’t go too well, 3rd in the G3 Bart Cummings and 6th in the G3 Geelong Cup. Still early in his career in Australia and this race should not be discounted.
Kentucky Derby Betting Predictions And Horse Racing Betting Tips
24. Circle of Flowers – Has done well over this distance in the past, finishing fifth in this year’s G1 Sydney Cup and losing easily in Listed races earlier in his career. Finished third in the G1 Metropolitan Stakes over 2400m a month after the Cup, one of her best ever performances. Has not raced since the Metropolitan but won a trial over a mile two weeks ago and will be fresh enough. With a light weight on the back and a good stretch, this race looks great for catching mares.
Verdict: Being there
Horse racing betting tips forum, latest horse racing tips, horse racing betting tips, latest betting horse racing, horse racing betting tips today, betting tips horse racing tomorrow, horse racing online betting, tvg horse racing betting, horse racing betting site, free betting horse racing tips, horse racing betting sites, horse racing betting tips for beginners
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india